The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
“Missing” households likely to reappear as economy normalizes
Overall improvements in the economy will prop-up the housing market.
More like this
- Housing market stabilizes, Freddie Mac says
- Freddie Mac: Increase in housing starts and fall in single-family originations for 2015
- Freddie Mac Looks at Mortgage Lending’s Past Predictions, Outcomes, and Future Forecasts
- Housing market index shows mixed signals
- Freddie Mac: Great Expectations or U.S. Economy and Housing Market