The 2017 International Builders’ Show (IBS) marks my 26th consecutive year of attendance.
“Missing” households likely to reappear as economy normalizes
Overall improvements in the economy will prop-up the housing market.
August 15, 2014
More like this
- Housing market stabilizes, Freddie Mac says
- Freddie Mac: Increase in housing starts and fall in single-family originations for 2015
- Freddie Mac Looks at Mortgage Lending’s Past Predictions, Outcomes, and Future Forecasts
- Housing market index shows mixed signals
- Freddie Mac: Great Expectations or U.S. Economy and Housing Market