The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
AGC awarded federal grant to provide fall-protection safety program
The Associated General Contractors of America will continue to provide fall protection safety training next year after being awarded a federal safety grant.
general contractors fall protection safety training
The Associated General Contractors of America will continue to provide fall protection safety training next year after being awarded a federal safety grant. The association will use the $120,000 Susan Harwood Training Grant from the U.S. Department of Labor to offer the fall protection safety training designed to prevent potentially fatal falls among construction workers.
More like this
- OSHA may assume fall-protection oversight in Arizona
- NRCA seminar on fall protection
- Tougher penalties needed for violation of construction safety standards, says advocacy group
- OSHA’s Stop Falls web site includes fall prevention videos
- Indiana construction firm faces more than $12,000 in fines for fall-protection violations