Jonathan Sweet is the editor in chief of Professional Remodeler, an award-winning trade publication for remodelers and home improvement contractors. He started his career covering homes and small businesses at a daily newspaper and has spent more than a decade writing for several construction trade publications including Qualified Remodeler, Construction Pro and Concrete Contractor. +Jonathan Sweet
Video: 530 foot drop from a helicopter and the drill survives
Got to spend some time over at the Bosch headquarters yesterday. To show off the toughness of their new line of drills, they dropped two of them 532 feet from a hovering helicopter.
It may not have been a practical application, but I was pretty impressed. You can see video I shot of the demo below.
More like this
- Cost of Quality Video: The cost of breaking the quality rules
- Video: NAHB Boards, Lead Paint & More
- Video: Lead paint violation goes viral- $150,000 fine for remodeler
- Video: 10 states where the Housing Giants were busiest in 2010
- Video: Sneak peek at Professional Builder's 2011 Housing Giants report