The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
Calif. Title 24 energy code compliance date pushed back to July 1, 2014
Delaying the compliance date allows more time to meet stringent provisions
Due to the stringency of the provisions in California’s new Title 24 energy codes, their implementation has been postponed until July 1, 2014 to allow jurisdictions and engineers to prepare for them. California is striving for newly constructed commercial buildings to achieve Zero Net Energy by 2030. The updated energy efficiency standards to meet this goal will have a substantial impact on how owners design and construct their buildings.
More like this
- California Energy Commission launches code upgrade process
- International Green Construction Code will include option for outcome-based approach
- Indoor/Outdoor Living in an Eichler Home
- New Calif. energy code requires thermostats to be ready for two-way energy management
- California’s Title 24 promises to reshape the construction industry