The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
California commission moves to exempt solar power storage for extra fees
Solar battery systems would be treated as net-metered solar systems under the proposed decision
The California Public Utilities Commission issued a proposed decision that would exempt most solar storage projects from extra utility fees and interconnection studies. The decision would require utilities to treat solar battery systems as net-metered solar systems, as long as they meet certain requirements. Systems larger than 10 kilowatts will need a separate meter for measuring the interchange of power between batteries and solar generation.
More like this
- Debate over net metering for rooftop PVs moves to Colorado
- Net-metering case goes to Ohio Supreme Court
- Industry Groups Call Nevada’s New Solar Tariff Structure Destructive
- Distributed solar offers benefits to all ratepayers, according to new studies
- Solar panels on homes provide benefits to all ratepayers