The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
Conn. bill would restrict home building in some coastal areas
A committee in the Connecticut legislature voted in favor of a bill that would restrict development in coastal areas that are highly vulnerable to flooding.
A committee in the Connecticut legislature voted in favor of a bill that would restrict development in coastal areas that are highly vulnerable to flooding. Some legislators have condemned the bill, saying it would allow the government to reclaim property it deems to be at risk for flooding.
More like this
- North Carolina House Passes Changes to State’s Building Code
- Iowa lawmakers working on bill to restrict?stormchaser? contractors
- Houston at high risk for major damage from hurricanes
- Building Granny Units In California May Soon Become Much Easier
- Congress reauthorizes National Flood Insurance Program through 2017