Submit your nominations
in 2 easy steps!
Tell us about yourself -
fill out our online survey
Tell us why your company is a "Top 40 Workplace."
Written Statement of Support
Send nomination materials and address all questions to:
Felicia Oliver, Senior Editor
2000 Clearwater Drive
Oak Brook , IL 60523
is April 17, 2006
To Be Published in the July 2006 Issue
How does your company rate?
Professional Builder is looking for the top builders to work for - companies that excel in recruitment and retention practices; professional development and training; social, environmental and corporate responsibility; positive workplace culture and environment, and compensation/benefits practices.
We’re looking for companies that create truly positive work environments for their building professionals and support staff. The goal is to reward builders who delight all of their customers – clients as well as employees.
The top builders will be featured in the July 2006 issue ofProfessional Builder. Winners will not be ranked: All will be designated as “Professional Builder’s Top 40 Workplaces.”
What we’re looking for :
- Innovative recruitment and retention practices
- Professional development, education and training
- Social and corporate responsibility
- Constructive work environment, a corporate culture that encourages team spirit and loyalty among employees
- Extraordinary compensation and benefits practices
Nominations will be judged by a panel of judges selected by the editors of Professional Builder, whose decision is final.
- This competition is for new home builders only. Remodelers, architects, and other companies in related industries will not be considered.
- Your entry must reflect practices across the entire company, not just individual offices, divisions, or departments
Don't forget to submit your Written Statement of Support (see nomination form) online, by email, or by fax, and send any additional spporting materials to:
Felicia Oliver, Professional Builder’s “Top 40 Workplaces,”
2000 Clearwater Dr.
Oak Brook, IL 60523;
BY FAX: 630-288-8145;
or by email at PBbestworkplaces@reedbusiness.com.
Additional support materials may include, but are not limited to:
- Mission statement, core values, vision statement
- Firm brochures and promotional materials
- Reprints of articles about the company or the company’s work
- Testimonials from clients or others familiar with the company’s work
- Awards received
- Descriptions of the company’s recent work or projects ( Photos of work are fine, but not necessary, as design is not an element of the competition)
Nominations must be received by April 17, 2006.