The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
Feud, lawsuits between neighbors lead Kansas county to revamp fencing code
A feud between neighbors that prompted two lawsuits against Shawnee County, KS also has instigated an effort to revamp the county’s fencing regulations.
Kansas fencing regulations
A feud between neighbors that prompted two lawsuits against Shawnee County, KS also has instigated an effort to revamp the county’s fencing regulations. Prior to the lawsuits, a request for a fence variance, later denied, alerted the county planning department to inconsistencies, vagueness, and a lack of uniformity in its fencing regulations for the unincorporated areas of the county. The denial of the variance led to the lawsuits.
More like this
- Home builders pressure officials to ease up on new building codes in Illinois
- Pima County, Ariz., allows tiny homes of any size if they have foundations
- Minnesota County wants to opt out of state building code
- Three Years, 200 Open Meetings, One Vision
- County Officials in Florida Create Housing Fund for Affordable Homes