The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
Georgia roofing groups support bill requiring licenses for roofing contractors
Measure meant to protect storm-damage victims
Roofing trade groups in Georgia support a proposal that would require roofing contractors to obtain state licenses. The aim is to deter unscrupulous companies that take advantage of people affected by storm damages.
More like this
- Numerous roofing contractors in San Antonio failing to secure permits
- Kentucky?s?storm chaser? law goes into effect in July
- Post-Katrina roofing codes creating more resilient buildings on Gulf Coast
- Reinforcing roofs to withstand hurricanes not expensive, says Florida non-profit
- Solar panel installation in Arizona requires multiple professionals