The year 2016 was an eventful one for home building.
Georgia roofing groups support bill requiring licenses for roofing contractors
Measure meant to protect storm-damage victims
Roofing trade groups in Georgia support a proposal that would require roofing contractors to obtain state licenses. The aim is to deter unscrupulous companies that take advantage of people affected by storm damages.
More like this
- Numerous roofing contractors in San Antonio failing to secure permits
- Kentucky?s?storm chaser? law goes into effect in July
- Post-Katrina roofing codes creating more resilient buildings on Gulf Coast
- Reinforcing roofs to withstand hurricanes not expensive, says Florida non-profit
- Solar panel installation in Arizona requires multiple professionals