The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
Google, SunPower to create $250 million fund to finance residential solar projects
Joint venture will purchase solar panels and lease them at reduced cost
Google and SunPower Corp. will create a $250 million fund designed to finance residential solar power rooftops across the country. The companies will purchase solar panels and lease them for a cost they say is “typically lower than [the] normal electricity bill.” SunPower committed $150 million, and Google is contributing $100 million to the fund.
More like this
- Connecticut’s solar power fund boosts installation of PVs on homes statewide
- U.S. residential PV installations rose 60 percent in 2013
- New York City residents part of ‘clean virtual power plant’ experiment
- Student loan debt will stop 414,000 from buying houses this year
- Patagonia Creates Fund For Residential Solar Panel installations Across Eight States