The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
Idaho city moves toward flexible green residential building code
A team working on a draft green residential building code for Ketchum, Idaho has recommended a LEED Silver standard for new construction and additions.
A team working on a draft green residential building code for Ketchum, Idaho has recommended a LEED Silver standard for new construction and additions. Under the proposal, buildings would have to incorporate a required number of energy-efficient and sustainable features or chart their own path to the efficiency standards as long as the structure passes certain tests.
More like this
- Decatur, Ga., approves development ordinances that boost energy efficiency
- Professional Builder's 2016 40 Under 40 Awards
- Homebuilders, Associations Bicker Over Green Building Programs
- NSF Sustainability begins verifying EPDs that can be used for LEED V4
- KB Home, ActiveWest Builders among 2011 LEED for Homes Award winners