The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
New IgCC green building code is a ?game changer,? AIA official says
An AIA official calls the new International Green Construction Code (IgCC) a “game changer” for sustainable construction.
An AIA official calls the new International Green Construction Code (IgCC) a “game changer” for sustainable construction. It is the first model green building document written in mandatory language, unlike LEED, which is a voluntary system.
More like this
- NRCA webinar on green codes for roofers
- International Code Council announces new model green building code
- International Green Construction Code will include option for outcome-based approach
- ICC, ASHRAE outline roles to consolidate IgCC and 189.1
- International codes now require water reuse systems comply with NSF International standard