The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
OSHA’s Stop Falls web site includes fall prevention videos
OSHA is also planning a National Safety Stand-Down event for next month.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has launched the Stop Falls website that explains fall-protection standards and offers videos demonstrating preventive measures. OSHA also plans a National Safety Stand-Down in early June, where employers and employees are encouraged to take a break from work to discuss fall hazards. Stop Falls includes Spanish-language content.
More like this
- OSHA may assume fall-protection oversight in Arizona
- NRCA seminar on fall protection
- OSHA’s estimated cost of silica rule said to underestimate impact by $4.5 billion annually
- Safety Stand-Down yields proposals to boost construction safety
- OSHA gives six-month extension on temporary enforcement on residential construction