The 2017 International Builders’ Show (IBS) marks my 26th consecutive year of attendance.
OSHA’s Stop Falls web site includes fall prevention videos
OSHA is also planning a National Safety Stand-Down event for next month.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has launched the Stop Falls website that explains fall-protection standards and offers videos demonstrating preventive measures. OSHA also plans a National Safety Stand-Down in early June, where employers and employees are encouraged to take a break from work to discuss fall hazards. Stop Falls includes Spanish-language content.
More like this
- OSHA may assume fall-protection oversight in Arizona
- NRCA seminar on fall protection
- OSHA’s estimated cost of silica rule said to underestimate impact by $4.5 billion annually
- Safety Stand-Down yields proposals to boost construction safety
- OSHA gives six-month extension on temporary enforcement on residential construction