In case you missed it in the news section of HousingZone , Fiserv and Moody's Analytics are predicting home prices will increase in 365 out of 384 metro areas by 2013.
Here are what they're saying will be the top-five and bottom-five performers over the next two years.
- Tacoma, Wash., up 24.9 percent
- Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville, Fla., up 18.3 percent
- Seattle, up 10.2 percent
- Tucson, Ariz., up 10.2 percent
- Memphis, Tenn., up 10.0 percent
- Miami, down 21.8 percent
- Las Vegas, down 19.3 percent
- Fort Lauderdale, Fla., down 18.9 percent
- Phoenix, down 15.0 percent
- Bethesda-Rockville-Frederick, Md., down 13.2 percent