The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
Report says expensive housing is hurting California’s Economy
With California’s most inexpensive markets on par with the most expensive metro areas elsewhere in the nation, California’s economic growth may be stunted as middle-class workers head elsewhere to find more affordable living conditions.
More like this
- New Affordable Housing Program In Palo Alto Looks To Help People Struggling With Their Mortgages
- Californians Are Tired Of High Housing Costs And Are Leaving The State Because Of Them
- Can Foreign Buyers Hurt the U.S. Housing Market?
- The 10 Most Expensive Places to Raise a Family in the U.S.
- Today’s middle class not as strong as it was in 1984