With their laser focus on the 55-and-older market, I wonder if home builders and developers might be overlooking an emerging niche: singles.
Style-Mark Donates $25,000 to Charity
To mark the company's 25th anniversary year, Style-Mark, Inc. of Archibold, Ohio has donated a total of $25,000 to nine Habitat for Humanity chapters and the Never Forgotten Fund (Columbine high School) in Denver.
To mark the company’s 25th anniversary year, Style-Mark, Inc. of Archibold, Ohio has donated a total of $25,000 to nine Habitat for Humanity chapters and the Never Forgotten Fund (Columbine High School) in Denver. The company made the $2500 individual donations during July through September on behalf of their top 10 distributors.
"Our distributors are the backbone in our selling structure," says Steve Roth, marketing services manager for Style-Mark. "We wanted them to share in this milestone anniversary year in a unique way that would also allow them to support their communities."
Style-Mark’s founders, Merle and Marlene Beck, and national sales manager Tom Short personally visited each location and made donations to the local chapters. Distributors and chapters honored as part of this project include:
- Black Millwork Co., Allendale, N.J.
- R W Specialties, Inc., Henderson, Colo.
- Delmarva Millwork Corp., Lancaster, Penn.
- Architectural Products, Wood-Ridge, N.J.
- River City Millwork, Rockford, Ill.
- Reynolds Building Products, Charlotte, N.C.
- Champion Column & Shutters, Houston, Texas
- Harvey Industries Inc., Berlin, Conn.
- Building Material Distributors, Galt, Calif.
- Cardinal Building Products, St. Louis, Mo.
Style-Mark manufactures interior and exterior architectural accent products, including urethane millwork products which are weather, insect and water resistant.
Newmark Homes Unveils Interactive Website
Concrete Building Systems Gaining Ground