The 2017 International Builders’ Show (IBS) marks my 26th consecutive year of attendance.
Top 5 cities where homes sell the fastest
Although the housing market continues to struggle, many local markets are doing significantly better than the country as a whole. Zillow analyzed the numbers to identify the cities where homes sell the fastest.
home sales, housing market, real estate market
Although the U.S. housing market continues to struggle, many local markets are doing significantly better than the country as a whole, according to CNBC.
To find the cities where this trend is the most extreme, real estate website Zillow.com analyzed the numbers to identify the cities where homes sell the fastest, according to the median number of days on the market. The numbers presented here are representative of home sales between mid-April and mid-July 2011.
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Seattle, Wash. (tied with San Jose, Calif.)
- San Jose, Calif. (tied with Seattle, Wash.)
- Alexandria, Va.
- Oakland, Calif. (tied with Woodbridge, Va.)
- Woodbridge, Va. (tied with Oakland, Calif.)
For more information: www.cnbc.com/id/44521788/?slide=1
More like this
- Cities Where It’s Cheaper to Rent than Buy
- The five markets where home values will cool off drastically
- Department of Energy announces 2014 Housing Innovation Awards winners
- Housing Demand Declines In October Due To Shortage Of Available Homes
- Job Growth Drives Home Price Increase Instead of Rebound Effect