In case you missed it in the news section of HousingZone, Fiserv and Moody's Analytics are predicting home prices will increase in 365 out of 384 metro areas by 2013.
Here are what they're saying will be the top-five and bottom-five performers over the next two years.
- Tacoma, Wash., up 24.9 percent
- Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville, Fla., up 18.3 percent
- Seattle, up 10.2 percent
- Tucson, Ariz., up 10.2 percent
- Memphis, Tenn., up 10.0 percent
- Miami, down 21.8 percent
- Las Vegas, down 19.3 percent
- Fort Lauderdale, Fla., down 18.9 percent
- Phoenix, down 15.0 percent
- Bethesda-Rockville-Frederick, Md., down 13.2 percent