Apologies to Paul Simon, but when I looked at the long list of design ideas I compiled while at the International Builders’ Show in Orlando, I thought I’d try to mention 50 of them—a nice round num
Feud, lawsuits between neighbors lead Kansas county to revamp fencing code
A feud between neighbors that prompted two lawsuits against Shawnee County, KS also has instigated an effort to revamp the county’s fencing regulations.
Kansas fencing regulations
A feud between neighbors that prompted two lawsuits against Shawnee County, KS also has instigated an effort to revamp the county’s fencing regulations. Prior to the lawsuits, a request for a fence variance, later denied, alerted the county planning department to inconsistencies, vagueness, and a lack of uniformity in its fencing regulations for the unincorporated areas of the county. The denial of the variance led to the lawsuits.
More like this
- Three Years, 200 Open Meetings, One Vision
- Home builders pressure officials to ease up on new building codes in Illinois
- Minnesota County wants to opt out of state building code
- Pima County, Ariz., allows tiny homes of any size if they have foundations
- County Officials in Florida Create Housing Fund for Affordable Homes