Apologies to Paul Simon, but when I looked at the long list of design ideas I compiled while at the International Builders’ Show in Orlando, I thought I’d try to mention 50 of them—a nice round num
Idaho city moves toward flexible green residential building code
A team working on a draft green residential building code for Ketchum, Idaho has recommended a LEED Silver standard for new construction and additions.
A team working on a draft green residential building code for Ketchum, Idaho has recommended a LEED Silver standard for new construction and additions. Under the proposal, buildings would have to incorporate a required number of energy-efficient and sustainable features or chart their own path to the efficiency standards as long as the structure passes certain tests.
More like this
- Decatur, Ga., approves development ordinances that boost energy efficiency
- Professional Builder's 2016 40 Under 40 Awards
- Homebuilders, Associations Bicker Over Green Building Programs
- KB Home, ActiveWest Builders among 2011 LEED for Homes Award winners
- Forest Stewardship Council critical of proposed LEED 2012 changes