Apologies to Paul Simon, but when I looked at the long list of design ideas I compiled while at the International Builders’ Show in Orlando, I thought I’d try to mention 50 of them—a nice round num
Report says expensive housing is hurting California’s Economy
With California’s most inexpensive markets on par with the most expensive metro areas elsewhere in the nation, California’s economic growth may be stunted as middle-class workers head elsewhere to find more affordable living conditions.
More like this
- Californians Are Tired Of High Housing Costs And Are Leaving The State Because Of Them
- Can Foreign Buyers Hurt the U.S. Housing Market?
- The 10 Most Expensive Places to Raise a Family in the U.S.
- New Affordable Housing Program In Palo Alto Looks To Help People Struggling With Their Mortgages
- Today’s middle class not as strong as it was in 1984