The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
Changes in the size and face of homeownership
More like this
- Housing Recovers but Affordability Continues to be a Challenge
- Market poised for gains and obstacles in ‘14
- 9 takeaways from Harvard's 2012 State of the Nation’s Housing report
- State of the Nation?s Housing Report: Market sobering but?coming together?
- Demographic trends: Who?s going to buy your next home?