Typical wall assemblies offer numerous pathways for heat to exit through exterior walls. Heat lost through wall surface thermal bridging can add up to annual energy losses of 40%. Although some builders have offered energy-efficient projects as a premium feature to clients, code requirements often mandate this now.
Many builders are looking for simple solutions to prevent thermal bridging both to satisfy the demand for more energy-efficient projects and to comply with the latest energy codes without fundamentally altering building techniques. Optimum thermal insulation from Neopor® Continuous Insulation Sheathing (CIS) by BASF is the practical and economical way to reduce such losses and promote energy efficiency.
Neopor® CIS has excellent structural properties for thermal insulation of residential and commercial exterior walls. By using Neopor® CIS, builders can meet the latest energy codes and homeowners can benefit from the energy savings and increased home comfort.
Pictured Above: BASF HP+ Wall System
Advantages of Neopor® CIS
• Efficient thermal insulation that prevents thermal bridging
• Helps builders meet the latest energy code requirements
• Economical and cost effective
• Excellent for facade renovations and new construction
• Meets rigorous third-party standards, including GREENGUARD