Tools and technologies are introduced every day that can help you do your job more efficiently. From new inventions to subtle enhancements, here are several innovative products that will help you save time and money.
- Diablo Saw Blades: Maximize cutting life and reduce friction with blades from Diablo that have Perma Shield non-stick coating. Blades with this coating deliver two times the cutting life of standard blades and protect from rust and heat, while also reducing friction that can shave off minutes of any project.
- Werner Podium Ladders: Increase your reachable workspace dramatically and save time by reducing your number of resets. Take advantage of time-saving innovations like the holster top with magnetic strip to keep your tools within arm’s reach.
- IRONFORCE Heavy-Duty Duct Tape: Tape ductwork and patch up holes with a duct tape that has nearly three times more adhesive and twice the thickness than a generic contractor grade version. IRONFORCE tape provides a robust lifespan with added resiliency.
- Lithonia Lighting commercial LEDs: Replace fluorescent or incandescent fixtures with LED fixtures that require very little maintenance and no bulbs – eliminating the need for costly bulb recycling programs.
Push to connect
- SharkBite Fittings: Save time during pipe installation without soldering, clamps unions or glue using these push-to-connect fittings.
- BrassCraft’s One Piece Water Supply: Install toilets and faucets up to three times faster with this one-piece supply that connects a water valve and flexible braided polymer connector into a singular unit.
- Mighty-Bite Push-EMT: Streamline electrical wiring projects with connectors and couplings that are approximately 75 percent quicker to install than standard set screw or compression fittings and easy to connect by simply pushing the coupling onto the conduit.
Organize and streamline
- RIDGID Pro Mobile Tool Box System: Build a custom storage solution and store all the tools you need by building up to 20 modular configurations with this one-of-a-kind tool box.
- USG UltraLight Gypsum Panel: Save time and energy installing gypsum panels with this innovative product from USG, which is up to 30 pounds lighter than traditional sheetrock – making it the lightest ½-in. gypsum panel in the industry.
- Ryobi Phone Works Tools: Measure moisture and temperature, make calculated measurements, project for alignment, suppress noise and inspect out-of-reach places with one free app available for download from the App Store or Google Play. The Ryobi Phone Works app syncs up to Phone Works tools that can be purchased individually, so you can choose which tools you need.
Talk with a Pro representative at your local The Home Depot to learn more about product technologies that can have a big impact on your business – helping you save time and money.