Speakers at Professional Builder's 2006 Benchmark conference shared the books they say have driven them to success.
By By Sara Zailskas, Staff Writer | December 31, 2006
Read up on these books speakers at Professional Builder's Benchmark conference say drive them to succeed:Life Coach Keith Harrell:
- The Magic of Thinking Big" by David Schwartz (Simon & Schuster)
- "See You at the Top" by Zig Ziglar (Pelican Publishing Co.)
- "What You Say When You Talk to Your Self" by Shad Helmstetter (Simon & Schuster)
- "Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap ... And Others Don't" by Jim Collins (HarperCollins Publishers)
- "Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies" by Jim Collins (HarperCollins Publishers)
- "Death by Meeting: A Leadership Fable about Solving theMost Painful Problem in Business" by Benchmark speaker Patrick Lencioni (Jossey-Bass)
- "The Power of Nice: How to Conquer the Business World with Kindness" by Linda Kaplan Thaler and Robin Koval (Doubleday)
- "Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap ... And Others Don't"