The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) annual Housing Innovation Awards recognize builders in the U.S. for their commitment to providing high-performance, energy-efficient homes on the path to being zero energy ready.
Several National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) members were recently recognized among this year's Housing Innovation awardees on Oct. 10-12, in Salt Lake City.
Members awarded include:
2023 Housing Innovation Award Winners
- Addison Homes - Greer, S.C.
- Beazer Homes - Atlanta, Ga.
- Bellingham Bay Builders - Bellingham, Wash.
- Envinity - State College, Pa.
- Hovnanian Northeast Division - Edison, N.J.
- KB Home - Los Angeles
- Powerhouse Designs and TC Legend Homes - Bellingham, Wash.
- Providence Homes - Jacksonville, Fla.
- Red Tree Builders - Asheville, N.C.
- Thrive Home Builders - Denver
- Tim O’Brien Homes- Pewaukee, Wis.
See more special honors awardees here