Home values poised to rise in 80 percent of market

Printer-friendly version
July 31, 2014

Home price forecasts for the next 12 months from real estate analysis firm Veros indicate 80 percent of homes will increase in value, while the remaining 20 percent will lose value. This could, however, lead to price stabilization.

Read more

Comments on: "Home values poised to rise in 80 percent of market "

August 2017

This Month in Professional Builder

Products
Features

Gehan Homes expansion into entry-level home building through...

Overlay Init