Marvin Windows and Doors' Integrity is accepting submissions for its annual Red Diamond Achiever award now through July 15.
Integrity from Marvin Windows and Doors is accepting submissions for its Red Diamond Achiever Award (RDA) program. Architects, licensed builders, and remodelers who use Integrity Windows and Doors are encouraged to submit their best residential and commercial projects for the 2015 competition that's been attracting submissions from trade professionals for more than a decade.
The projects are judged based on creativity, overcoming construction challenges, architecture, complexity, and sustainability.
Dealers and distributors are also welcome to submit nominations for the awards as well.
Up to five winners will be chosen from the entries submitted as well as a winner for the People's Choice Award. Winners for the Integrity Red Diamond Achieve Award will receive the following:
- A glass award with a photo of the project;
- A project profile to be featured on Integrity's website and social media pages;
- A press release announcing the winner;
- A VIP trip in October to Minneapolis and Warroad, Minn.;
- A $200 cash donation to a charity of the winner's choosing;
- Promotion on Integrity's website;
- A 2016 monthly calendar featuring winners and other top winners; and
- A winners badge that can be displayed on any business material.
The winner of the People's Choice Award, chosen by the public, will receive an iPad Air.
In addition to the RDA, Marvin Windows and Doors is accepting submissions for its annual Architects Challenge design competition. This year's award will include winners in six categories including Contemporary, Transitional/Eclectic, Traditional, Remodel/Addition, Commercial, and the overall Best in Show.
Submissions for the 2015 Architects Challenge design competition are due by May 1 and prizes include weekends in Minneapolis, social promotion, publishing on the MLuxe blog, video promotions, and features on the Marvin Windows and Doors website. Click here to submit a project for the competition.