The National Association of Home Builders’ International Builders’ Show (IBS) will be bigger and better than ever when we return to Las Vegas Jan. 31 to Feb. 2, 2023. Registration opened Sept. 1, and NAHB members can take advantage of savings all month long.
The products, connections, and educational opportunities found at IBS are unmatched. It’s what makes IBS the Essential Industry Experience!
The newly expanded Las Vegas Convention Center is home base for IBS. The West Hall expansion brings the overall exhibit space to approximately 2.5 million square feet, creating one of the largest convention and meeting facilities in the world.
- 18 Ways to Maximize Your IBS ROI (and 10 Things to Avoid)
- Education Gives You a Leg Up on the Competition
- New American Home 2023 Will Feature New Technology and Energy Efficiency
Nothing compares to the IBS exhibit floor, where knowledgeable company representatives showcase the hottest new trends in products and services from top manufacturers and suppliers from across the country and around the world. IBS exhibitors launch hundreds of new products and services each year. If it goes into constructing a home, you’ll find it on the IBS show floor. (And to see the most forward-thinking design ideas and innovative new products, be sure to also take a look at the 2023 IBS show home, The New American Home.)
IBS also offers unparalleled educational opportunities, with sessions led by residential construction industry experts providing insights on ways to tackle specific challenges in everything from sales and marketing to construction and codes.
Two Great Shows, One Amazing Week
This year IBS will again colocate with KBIS, the National Kitchen & Bath Association’s Kitchen & Bath Industry Show, for the 10th year of Design & Construction Week (DCW), the premier event that connects the entire home building industry.
The 2022 return to an in-person DCW in Orlando welcomed nearly 70,000 attendees, and we fully expect to eclipse that number at the 2023 show. That kind of exposure will truly amplify the reach you and your business have.
But it doesn’t stop there. More of the residential construction industry will be in Las Vegas for the week as DCW also co-dates with the National Hardware Show. And we expect even more exciting announcements about IBS in the weeks to come.
Your IBS badge gives you access to the exhibit floors for all three shows!
Nonstop networking opportunities. Niche communities. Exhibitions. Education. All surrounded by the latest technologies, new product launches, and builder and design trends in residential construction.
NAHB members can register for a free Expo Pass or discounted educational offerings throughout the month of September. Spouse registration is also free during September.
Register now at BuildersShow.com and sign up for updates about the show.
I can’t wait to see you in Las Vegas!
W2W4 at NAHB
• Celebrate women in construction: NAHB proudly celebrates women in our industry each year during Professional Women in Building Week. On Sept. 12-16, 2022, follow along on nahb.org/pwbweek to help raise awareness about the opportunities pursuing a career in home building provides. Find activities, including online webinars, each day and join in the celebration. Share your stories on social media and win one of five prizes from PWB Week sponsor Lowe’s Pro. Help us break down the barriers and misconceptions about women in the industry.
• NAHB Podcast: The Housing Developments podcast offers a review of developments on Capitol Hill from NAHB CEO Jerry Howard and chief lobbyist Jim Tobin, as well as economic analysis by chief economist Robert Dietz.