Do you have an “up-and-comer” on your Home Building Team? Professional Builder's annual 40 Under 40 awards program honors “hotshots” in the home building market. There is no fee to submit, and you may submit multiple candidates from the same organization. Submissions are due December 2, 2011.
Do you have an “up-and-comer” on your Home Building Team? Professional Builder's annual 40 Under 40 awards program honors “hotshots” in the home building market.
“40 Under 40” nominees may come from the following fields related to home building:
- Home building
- Land development
- Real estate development
- Trade contracting/subcontracting
- Interior design
- Engineering (M/E/P, structural, etc.)
- Industry consulting
- Market research
- Property ownership or management
- Finance (related to construction)
- Government (Federal, state, local)
- Building product manufacturing
- Building product inventor/developer
- NGOs, membership or trade association in the building field
- Nonprofit environmental or development organizations
Don’t be bashful!
If you’re under the age of 40 (as of March 1, 2012) and believe you qualify, feel free to nominate yourself. Nominations will be judged by the editors of Professional Builder magazine, whose decision is final. Note: There is no fee to submit, and you may submit multiple candidates form the same organization
To submit a nomination, download and complete the entry form and mail/email the form, along with a brief written statement and supporting materials, to the address below by December 2, 2011.
Professional Builder | 3030 W. Salt Creek Lane, Ste. 201 | Arlington Heights, IL 60005-5025 | Attn: David Barista
Questions? Contact David Barista at firstname.lastname@example.org; 847-954-7929.