In the Pacific region, which includes Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington, Lennar, D.R. Horton, and KB Home occupy the top three spots for new-home closings in 2021, according to data from the 2022 Pro Builder Housing Giants Report.
Scroll down to see the list.
Click on the company names for additional information and to see previous years' rankings.
RELATED: MORE HOUSING GIANTS DATA
- 2022 Housing Giants List: U.S. Home Builder Rankings by 2021 Revenue and Closings
- 2022 Housing Giants rankings by housing type and region
2022 HOUSING GIANTS REPORT ARTICLES
- Housing Giants 2022: What Now? The Housing Industry Post-Pandemic
- Housing, Industrialized: Marketing Industrialized Construction to Consumers
- Built-to-Rent: What Happens When the Dust Settles?