Topped by Harkins Builders, Embrey, and D.R. Horton in the first three spots, these 15 builders lead the nation in rental unit construction in Pro Builder’s 2022 Housing Giants ranking of the nation’s largest home building companies.
Scroll down to see the list.
Click on the company names for additional information and to see previous years' rankings.
RELATED: MORE HOUSING GIANTS DATA
- 2022 Housing Giants List: U.S. Home Builder Rankings by 2021 Revenue and Closings
- 2022 Housing Giants rankings by housing type and region
2022 HOUSING GIANTS REPORT ARTICLES
- Housing Giants 2022: What Now? The Housing Industry Post-Pandemic
- Housing, Industrialized: Marketing Industrialized Construction to Consumers
- Built-to-Rent: What Happens When the Dust Settles?
|Rank||Company||2021 Rental Home Closings|
|6||Edward Rose Building Enterprise||1,315|
|7||Lincoln Property Co.||914|
|10||Caviness and Cates Communities||626|
|11||The Community Builders||475|
|12||The Challenger Group||460|
|14||Baldwin & Sons||297|