Topped by Lennar, D.R. Horton, and PulteGroup in the first three spots, these 20 builders lead the nation in multifamily home closings in Pro Builder’s 2022 Housing Giants ranking of the nation’s largest home building companies.
Scroll down to see the list.
Click on the company names for additional information and to see previous years' rankings.
RELATED: MORE HOUSING GIANTS DATA
- 2022 Housing Giants List: U.S. Home Builder Rankings by 2021 Revenue and Closings
- 2022 Housing Giants rankings by housing type and region
2022 HOUSING GIANTS REPORT ARTICLES
- Housing Giants 2022: What Now? The Housing Industry Post-Pandemic
- Housing, Industrialized: Marketing Industrialized Construction to Consumers
- Built-to-Rent: What Happens When the Dust Settles?
|Rank||Company||2021 Multifamily Home Closings|
|7||Stanley Martin Homes||1,500|
|12||Clayton Properties Group||997|
|15||Mattamy Homes US Group||787|
|16||Brookfield Residential Properties||657|
|17||Minto Communities USA||628|
|18||Green Brick Partners||593|