Topped by Toll Brothers, David Weekley Homes, and Clayton Properties Group in the first three spots, these 20 builders lead the nation in second move-up home construction in Pro Builder’s 2022 Housing Giants ranking of the nation’s largest home building companies.
Scroll down to see the list.
Click on the company names for additional information and to see previous years' rankings.
RELATED: MORE HOUSING GIANTS DATA
- 2022 Housing Giants List: U.S. Home Builder Rankings by 2021 Revenue and Closings
- 2022 Housing Giants rankings by housing type and region
2022 HOUSING GIANTS REPORT ARTICLES
- Housing Giants 2022: What Now? The Housing Industry Post-Pandemic
- Housing, Industrialized: Marketing Industrialized Construction to Consumers
- Built-to-Rent: What Happens When the Dust Settles?
|Rank||Company||2021 Second Move-Up Home Closings|
|2||David Weekley Homes||3,315|
|3||Clayton Properties Group||2,303|
|10||First Texas Homes||829|
|13||Brookfield Residential Properties||712|
|15||Mattamy Homes US Group||641|
|16||Stone Martin Builders||634|
|17||John Houston Homes||630|