In the West South Central region, which includes Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas, D.R. Horton, Lennar, and PulteGroup occupy the top three spots for new-home closings in 2021, according to data from the 2022 Pro Builder Housing Giants Report.
Scroll down to see the list.
Click on the company names for additional information and to see previous years' rankings.
RELATED: MORE HOUSING GIANTS DATA
- 2022 Housing Giants List: U.S. Home Builder Rankings by 2021 Revenue and Closings
- 2022 Housing Giants rankings by housing type and region
2022 HOUSING GIANTS REPORT ARTICLES
- Housing Giants 2022: What Now? The Housing Industry Post-Pandemic
- Housing, Industrialized: Marketing Industrialized Construction to Consumers
- Built-to-Rent: What Happens When the Dust Settles?
Submit Your Company Info for the 2023 Housing Giants
Fill out the 2023 Housing Giants survey form to see if your company makes the cut in Pro Builder's list of the largest home building companies in the nation
2022 Housing Giants Report and Rankings
Pro Builder's Housing Giants report ranks the top U.S. home builders by revenue, closings, and type and location of homes built and takes a deeper dive into two driving forces in housing today: built-for-rent and off-site construction
What Now for Residential Construction? The Housing Industry Post-Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic is essentially over, but the disruption to the housing industry that lies in its wake will be felt for years to come