You can’t control the housing market, but you can control the way you execute sales and marketing for your home building business.
Join Jeff Shore and industry veterans Mollie Elkman and Mary Beth Berry for a look at the market and how talented professionals can take advantage of the still numerous opportunities that are available. Jeff Shore, founder of Shore Consulting, recently launched his new book Tough(er) Market New Home Sales, with this exciting webinar. Mollie Elkman is the owner of home builder marketing agency Group Two, author of the children’s book, The House That She Built, and recipient of the National Association of Home Builders’ 2020 Sales & Marketing Professional of the Year award. Mary Beth Berry is a national sales trainer at Shore Consulting.
The webinar gives sales professionals insights into the mind of the 2023 homebuyer and offers insights on:
- The key functions of both marketing and sales, and how to leverage that partnership in your organization.
- How to define “the basics” in order to motivate your team and meet the market.
- Gaining a new appreciation for the quality of the traffic coming through your door today.
- How to stay committed to excellence when the market is shifting.
- How to adjust your social media messaging.
- How to close more sales early in the buying cycle.
Sales + Marketing
Lost Leads? Engage Your Secret Weapon: The Lost-Customer Survey
Sending a simple survey to past prospects will do two things: reveal leads for buyers still in the market and ripe for a sale, and clean up your bloated CRM
Selling Homes Online? New Home-Shopping Tools Can Help
New home-shopping tools help deepen engagement and establish trust and emotional connection between builder and homebuyer, helping builders overcome some hurdles associated with selling homes online
3 Steps Home Builders Can Take to Get New Customers
A step-by-step guide to help contractors grow their business