Home builders can learn how to tackle social media strategically and cohesively to help their business with help from the National Association of Home Builders’ upcoming live course. Social Media Marketing for Your Business will be held virtually on three consecutive Tuesdays starting tomorrow. Social media pro Carol L. Morgan, MIRM, CAPS, CSP, will walk builders through the fundamentals of marketing. Recognition of social media’s role, scheduling, and more. Registration will remain open until 3 p.m. (EST) today.
A well-designed marketing program must start with a strong foundation comprised of the company website, brand and content. After the foundation is in place, tactics like social media posting can be incorporated to drive traffic to the website and generate leads. This course will help participants craft a marketing plan that includes social media as a key component.
In this intermediate course, social media guru Carol L. Morgan, MIRM, CAPS, CSP, will show participants how to:
- Identify the fundamentals of a sound marketing foundation
- Recognize how social media relates to the company’s marketing foundation
- Use content calendars to effectively plan and maintain a strategic program
- Identify and engage the right audience
- Start conversations today for sales tomorrow