Apologies to Paul Simon, but when I looked at the long list of design ideas I compiled while at the International Builders’ Show in Orlando, I thought I’d try to mention 50 of them—a nice round num
OSHA gives six-month extension on temporary enforcement on residential construction
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will extend for six months its temporary enforcement measures on fall prevention in residential construction.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will extend for six months its temporary enforcement measures on fall prevention in residential construction. The measures, extended through Sept. 15, include priority, free on-site compliance assistance, penalty reductions, extended abatement dates, measures to ensure consistency, and increased outreach.
More like this
- OSHA extends temporary enforcement on fall-prevention measures in residential construction
- OSHA’s Stop Falls web site includes fall prevention videos
- OSHA cites Wisc. roofing company for allegedly failing to protect workers from falls
- OSHA and NIOSH offer Spanish version of guidance document
- OSHA training videos on proper respirator use available online