The year 2016 was an eventful one for home building.
Bill would make all California state building codes free and open source
California Assembly Bill 292 would make the California Code of Regulations (including the building codes) open source.
California Assembly Bill 292 would make the California Code of Regulations (including the Building Codes) open source. The bill’s summary reads:
More like this
- California bill would make employers responsible for subcontractors' wages, workers' comp
- New Jersey considers grants for microhomes for low-income residents
- Building Granny Units In California May Soon Become Much Easier
- ERCO Gecko, Visor, and Lightmark Luminaires
- Scott Sedam: How do you lead a leader?