Susan Bady has been writing about the housing industry for 30 years. She is senior editor of Professional Builder, Custom Builder, and NKBA Innovation+Inspiration magazines, and contributes to the portal Web site HousingZone.com. Bady has also written for such consumer magazines as Cabin Life and Better Homes and Gardens’ Home Plan Ideas. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TV shows influence home design
In an earlier blog post, I talked about being inspired by the home improvement shows on HGTV. But I know at least one builder who gets design ideas from other types of television programs, such as dramas and reality shows.
More like this
- Single-family homes positioned for success
- Kitchen & Bath Features to Make You Stand Out & Seal the Deal
- Professional Builder’s Show Village brings beachfront living to IBS
- The New American Home 2016 Preview: Countdown To Showtime
- Professional Builder’s Show Village brings modular home innovations to IBS in Las Vegas