The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
New Ohio building code will be enforced beginning Jan. 1
Ohio's new residential building code goes into effect on Jan. 1. The new state code will update 2006’s code.
Ohio's new residential building code goes into effect on Jan. 1. The new state code will update 2006’s code. A few of the more significant changes in the code include:
More like this
- Training offered to prepare for 2013 Illinois building code changes
- ProBuilder Product Report: Insulation & Housewrap
- New California guidelines will mandate “solar-ready” roofs
- Wheaton, Ill. lawmakers ponder heat detector requirement for attached garages
- City of Yuma, Ariz., working to pass new codes including its first energy code