The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
OSHA extends feedback period for disclosure of workplace injuries proposal
Deadline extended 30 days at the request of NAHB
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration said it would extend the comment period for a proposal that would require employers to submit electronic reports of workplace injuries and illnesses. The feedback period would be extended by 30 days to March 8, to address the request of the National Association of Home Builders.
More like this
- OSHA extends comment period on proposed injury and illness rule
- OSHA proposes new rule to have employers find and fix hazards
- OSHA delays enforcement of anti-retaliation rule on injury and illness reporting
- Industry group critical of new OSHA workplace injury tracking rule
- OSHA may require company-wide reporting of injuries and illnesses