The beloved architectural style known as Craftsman has undeniably British roots, yet it’s unmistakably American, from Oregon to Alabama to Illinois. Might that explain its enduring appeal?
Why reforming the Loan Estimate Form matters
More like this
- Federal agency aims to make mortgage terms easier to understand
- Housing Policy: Getting Beyond the Impasse
- Housing Debt a Burden for Growing Number of Older Americans
- How to Keep the New, Simpler Mortgage Disclosure Forms on Track
- 2013 construction data reveals major regional differences in single-family homes