Jonathan Sweet is the editor in chief of Professional Remodeler, an award-winning trade publication for remodelers and home improvement contractors. He started his career covering homes and small businesses at a daily newspaper and has spent more than a decade writing for several construction trade publications including Qualified Remodeler, Construction Pro and Concrete Contractor. +Jonathan Sweet
Video: NAHB Boards, Lead Paint & More
Lead paint continues to be getting a lot of buzz, what with the NAHB's lawsuit against EPA, the first fine coming down last week and more.
Here's my video update on the latest developments. We'll also have more on lead paint in the June issue of Professional Remodeler, mailing soon.
More like this
- Video: Lead paint violation goes viral- $150,000 fine for remodeler
- Cost of Quality Video: The cost of breaking the quality rules
- Video: 530 foot drop from a helicopter and the drill survives
- Video: Sneak peek at Professional Builder's 2011 Housing Giants report
- Video: 10 states where the Housing Giants were busiest in 2010