Apologies to Paul Simon, but when I looked at the long list of design ideas I compiled while at the International Builders’ Show in Orlando, I thought I’d try to mention 50 of them—a nice round num
AGC awarded federal grant to provide fall-protection safety program
The Associated General Contractors of America will continue to provide fall protection safety training next year after being awarded a federal safety grant.
general contractors fall protection safety training
The Associated General Contractors of America will continue to provide fall protection safety training next year after being awarded a federal safety grant. The association will use the $120,000 Susan Harwood Training Grant from the U.S. Department of Labor to offer the fall protection safety training designed to prevent potentially fatal falls among construction workers.
More like this
- OSHA may assume fall-protection oversight in Arizona
- Tougher penalties needed for violation of construction safety standards, says advocacy group
- NRCA seminar on fall protection
- Indiana construction firm faces more than $12,000 in fines for fall-protection violations
- AGC working with EPA on web site to help with environmental rule compliance