Apologies to Paul Simon, but when I looked at the long list of design ideas I compiled while at the International Builders’ Show in Orlando, I thought I’d try to mention 50 of them—a nice round num
New jobs added, unemployment rate falls
The New York Times reports that 288,000 jobs were added in June, above the rates recorded in the first five months of 2014. According to the Department of Labor, this led the unemployment rate to fall 0.2 percent to 6.1 percent of the total population – the lowest it’s been since September 2008.
More like this
- Unemployment Rates Are Falling in Many Cities. How Does Yours Fare?
- Falling Oil Prices Have Had A Negative Effect On Some Of The Country’s Job Markets
- The Confidence That Latinos Have In Their Personal Finances Is Growing
- May’s Jobs Report Was Not Good
- Two Virginia Cities Ranked Best For Millennials