Apologies to Paul Simon, but when I looked at the long list of design ideas I compiled while at the International Builders’ Show in Orlando, I thought I’d try to mention 50 of them—a nice round num
Numerous roofing contractors in San Antonio failing to secure permits
Numerous contractors are allegedly doing work without permits in San Antonio, Texas.
Numerous contractors are allegedly doing work without permits in San Antonio, Texas. A local official says the best way to solve the problem is for the home owner to refuse to hire contractors without a license and make sure ones they do hire have pulled permits. Parts of the city have been invaded by roofers in recent weeks because of a hail storm earlier this year that caused significant damage.
More like this
- Wyoming considering disclosure requirement for roofers
- Building Safe program cracks down on construction projects in Arizona city
- M/I Homes enters San Antonio market with TriStone Homes acquisition
- OSHA cites Wisc. roofing company for allegedly failing to protect workers from falls
- 7 Greatly Overvalued Housing Markets