A panel of judges chose 15 winners representing innovative new homebuilding products.
PCBC announced the winners of its Parade of Products (POP @ PCBC) Awards. POP @ PCBC honors achievements in innovation and new product development in the homebuilding industry, with winners invited to present their products to the Key Buyers Club at PCBC, the largest homebuilding tradeshow and business exchange representing the west coast. PCBC will be held June 25 to 26, 2014 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
POP @ PCBC winners have three minutes to pitch the Key Buyers Club, which represents a group of purchasing agents from the nation’s top homebuilding companies.
Winning companies and products include:
- Carrier Corporation Carrier: Comfort Series ERV
- Eaton’s Cooper Lighting Business: Halo Surface LED Downlights
- Feeney Inc.: LED Rail Light Kits
- Fortifiber Building Systems Group: L7 Flashing
- Hampton Products International: Push Pull Rotate Door Locks
- Imfuna, LLC: Imfuna Construction Inspector
- Ingersoll Rand- Trane: Trane XL824
- Nuheat: Signature Thermostat
- Outback Power Technologies: Outback Power Radian Series Inverter
- QC Manufacturing: QuietCool Stealth-Pro & QuietCool Trident-Pro
- Simpson Strong-Tie Co., Inc.: Strong Frame Special Moment Frame
- StoCorp: StoGuard
- Thermory USA: Thermally-Modified Hardwood Decking
- Whirlpool Corporation: KitchenAid 24" 5-Cycle/6-Option Dishwasher, Architect Series II
- Xeripave: Xeribrix
Rated according to their solution base, innovation, practical application, and design, the top 15 entries were chosen for a POP @ PCBC award by a panel of industry experts including homebuilders, engineers, architects, and media representatives. Products were entered into the competition by PCBC exhibitors, which include more than 300 of the top manufacturers and suppliers in housing.
POP @ PCBC winners will be displayed in a special exhibit at PCBC 2014. In addition to product presentations in the Key Buyers Club, winners also receive special recognition on the PCBC Show floor and a trophy. Products will compete for the People’s Choice Award during the show, as PCBC attendees will be asked to vote for their favorites.