Looking Beyond Email

Multichannel Marketing Photo

The average email open rate spans a range starting at 11.22% for marketing and advertising industry-related emails to 25.28% for emails related to associations/social memberships. For the remaining industries and interests, the average open rate hovers around 18%.

What happens to the remaining 82% of unopened emails? Spam filters, trash files . . . you name it, they don’t get opened, and they remain among the lost marketing opportunities running rampant throughout businesses today.

Well, we’re here to tell you that you don’t have to settle for 18%. With an integrated marketing approach to your promotions, you can reach many more customers. You just have to think outside of email.

 

What Is Integrated Marketing?

Integrated marketing melds all marketing channels into one seamless, customer-centric approach. Instead of thinking about push marketing through a single channel such as email, an integrated approach considers the customer first, the message second, and the channels (plural) third. By using multiple channels to reach customers with your marketing message, you’ll have multiple opportunities to pique their interest, engage their attention, and inspire action.

 

Looking Beyond Email: What’s Next?

Consider the average company which sends a weekly email blast to its customer base. If on average a mere 18% of their list opens the email, the remaining 82% of customers do not see the content and message.

Where are the remaining 82%? They are:

  1. Engaging with the company via social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or another platform to keep up with the company.
  2. Flipping through magazines or trade publications in waiting rooms, on trains or relaxing after a hard day at work, where they may spot a company’s print ad.
  3. Surfing the web, where they encounter the company’s ads on their favorite search engine or website.
  4. Finding ads for the company mysteriously following them as they check news, weather and sports on various sites thanks to the magic of ad networks.
  5. Watching ads for the brand on their favorite online video platform.
  6. Finding a direct mail piece in their mailbox illustrating a promotion or sale going on.
  7. Attending an event hosted by a company.

 

Now, if you focus solely on email marketing, you’ll miss many opportunities to engage with your customers. Looking beyond email and incorporating other marketing channels into your mix will help you encounter additional customer touchpoints that provide many opportunities to engage with your customers, remind them of your brand value, and invite them to visit, click or shop.

You know the old saying, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket?” It is a good idea to not put all your advertising budget into one platform, either.

Instead, use integrated tactics and spread your marketing budget across targeted, strategic channels so you can diversify your reach and obtain a higher response rate. We can build an effective integrated marketing campaign for you that utilizes the latest tools and tracks the ROI of your campaigns.

facebook
survey

Client Insight on Roofs and Roof Materials

Recieve insight on what matters most to your clients about roofs and roof materials. 

Creating a seamless mobile experience across the web – Facebook, Messenger, brand website and anywhere else online. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, bonorum ancillae maluisset mei no. Cu est libris fabellas democritum. Meliore ocurreret ad vis. Eu dicam lucilius perfecto sed. Ex nam virtute expetenda, dicit oratio id cum.

Contacts
Tony Mancini

Tony Mancini

Group Director - Principal
SGC Horizon Building Group

M: 610.585.8168 

tmancini@sgcmail.com

Adam Gubb

Adam Grubb

Director of Sales - Pro Builder
SGC Horizon Building Group

M: 941.518.2395 

agrubb@sgcmail.com

Denise Dersin

Denise Dersin 

Editorial Director - Professional Builder

O: 703.992.7640

ddersin@sgcmail.com

PB_618_MKDownload_LP.png

expand_less